Access Work Surface
- The Access Ribbon
- Known as Office fluent interface.
- Contains command tabs with groups of commands by usage.
- Home command tab contains commands to format tables (text, font, etc.), create, save, sort, and filter records, and search and replace.
- The Navigation Pane displays a database’s objects in categories.
- Contains categories (Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports, Macros, and Modules) and groups within the categories.
- Click the open/close button on the Navigation Pane to open or hide it.
- Custom categories are available in addition to the Object Type and Table and Related Views groupings.
- Setting Access Options allows you to customize the look and feel of access and is available through the Access Options button on the Office Button.